Thursday, January 07, 2010

Project uploads!

I have been bitten by the scrapping bug since the new year.. and I have been working on some October Afternoon Report Card for The Paper Passion!




some Kindergarten through Grade 5 books for each of the boys:

Inside each of the books, there is a space at the end to have the kids write their name each year. I thought it would be neat to se this years down the road. On the opposite page, there is a printout that we can fill in each year with their age, teacher, interests and friends.

and yes..I have gained back all my weight as you can see here.


I have a few more to post.. but they are top secret.. :) .. so hopefully soon :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

This is was a great line for you to work with! You even managed to crank out a feminine layout with these school looking papers.Good Job! Weight ya,how easy it comes on.We don't even know it until bang it is there,but remember you have had a baby,so that doesn't help either.Short,tall,skinny,chunky,big,little
flat,round......I think you still look GREAT! xxoo How is that for some Good Morning Mush?

Tanya said...

beautiful work!!! love that mini album WOWO!!