Thursday, February 04, 2010

I wanna rock!!

Check out the first challenge at Creative Prompts4U today HERE

Each Thursday, a new challenge will be posted.. that is chosen by one of the Design Team members! It is a creative prompt -- so really, anything goes.. ads, colours, words, ..... Make sure to check it out!!
Kustom Die Kuts is our sponsor for the month -- Ally makes such great things!! you will want to win some stuff for sure!!! Right now, she has some stuff up for grabs.. Check it all out and hope you will play along!
Here is my page -- I used the ad as a sketch. and colour inspiration.. and threw in a "rock on" piece of flair I have been meaning to use!


4 comments:

Julie said...

This is great! Noah is such a handsome boy! He is growing up too!

Angie Blom said...

this is a wonderful layout Niclole, love all the stitching.

Deborah Marasa said...

that layout is fab!

Vanessa said...

I just sooooo love this layout..it is awesome!!