Tuesday, February 23, 2010

SYTYCS


I have been playing along with Let's Capture Our Memories in a contest they are having there... So You Think You Can Scrap... :)



I just wanted to share the pages I have done so far for the contest.. I am into week #6 now... that page I will share later on once it is posted! Each week there is a theme/prompt given that you have to create with!
Week #1 was simple

Week 2 was monochromatic



Week 3 was playful

Week 4 was Edgy

Week 5 was All about me

Week 6 is "Tinkie style".. so think Heidi Swapp, pink/black, that sort of thing!!!

wish me luck!!

Even if I don't make it, it is fun playing along each week! I love hte pressure!



















8 comments:

Jocie said...

You always amaze me..for real..you ROCK!! My fav is 'sup bitches :)
I sure hope you win!!!

Frances said...

These are awesome! Good luck girl...I think you're a shoe in.

Julie said...

Well I think you can scrap! You rose to this challenge,and created layouts that are perfect for the prompts.

b.c. Gurl said...

loooove your pages..and what a great contest!
good luck - we all know you can scrap :)

Zoe said...

You really have rocked the pages during this competition! WTG xx

Larissa said...

Wow, I really love you're work!
Very inspirational...hope you don't mind but I've linked you to my site...I'm going to visit here more often ;)

Anyway...Good Luck!!

Vanessa said...

YOu are doing awesome with SYTYCS!!
love your pages missy!

prashant said...

These are awesome!
1001 how 2