Thursday, March 18, 2010

Creative Prompts challenge day!

Today is another Creative Prompts challenge day!


Today we have a talented GDT Teresa Hord with us this week
and she brought us a unique inspiration piece to work with!


Check it out HERE


Here is a quick card I made using the inspiration piece!

Ok, so here is what I would like to know from my blog stalkers.. lol

What do you look for in an inspiration piece..? Colours, shape, pattern.... let me know! I am getting ready to choose my next inspiration and would like to know what you are most inspired by!

Oh, but mostly... I love reading the comments that the brave people make on the blog.. :)

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am the brave and fearless blog commenter.......lol

I love color and ad/pictures prompts.I am all about visual!

That is one sweet card:)

Deborah Marasa said...

love print/pattern inspirations!!