Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Randomness

So, Vanessa sent out a blog challenge to list 20 random things... so here I go:

1 - Waking up to snow in March is not my cup of tea
2 - Apple cinnamon, orange spice , lemon or mint is my cup of tea
3 - I love four day weekends
4 - The Easter bunny needs to check her stash
5 - Applying for internal jobs are time consuming
6 - Don't people see you are sliding through a stop sign and STOP so you don't crash??
7 - 11 pounds down, 50 to go
8 - It is peaceful at work in the mornings
9 - Need to get that income tax done to help pay some bills
10 - Patiently awaiting my preorders :)
11 - **snicker**
12 - I love the MC
13 - Comfort fit jeans are the best invention ever
14 - Why can't kids push their glasses up to the top of their noses?
15 - Could you stay off the computer and internet for a week?
16 - My hands are so dry
17 - Activia does not work
18 - What should I make for dessert for Easter?
19 - Have you heard of the Canadian online homemade craft site www.icraft.ca :)
20 - Can't wait for Friday night

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Yum...I would like Orange Spice too :-)

ITA on the comfort jeans..I have 2 pairs..LOVE them...supr comfy!

See you friday!

Deborah Marasa said...

oh, I see...kinda like a Canadian etsy? Super cute jewellery on there!

I have 2 pairs of comfort fit too.
looooooooove!

yay for Friday!!

Jocie said...

ummm where are these comfort jeans from? :)
Love your randomness :)

Laura said...

loved reading your random list...
I only wear comfort fit jeans...they are the best invention ever!! (Jocie.... Reitman's is where you'll find them)