Sunday, April 04, 2010

Creative Scrappers #98!!

It is getting really close to sketch #100!!! What will it be and WHO will have done it??? Did you remember to enter the contest for the 100th sketch celebration??


Here is my take on Creative Scrappers sketch #98 by Aphra Boyler! Aphra was on the So Sketchy! DT with me.. she is a talented artist for sure!!



Of course, I loved the clean lines of this sketch! Lots of possibilities with it! I chose to stick pretty tight to the sketch and added some texture to the patterned paper strip above and below the photo.

I did some stitch-witchery on it.. check out the closeups I took so you get a better idea.. the "iloveyou." paper was done by me in Word and then punched with my small circle punch!


Hope you will give this sketch a try!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for the close up! I had no idea the layout had all that stitching and those I love You circles are great! Love the sketch.Lucas is soooo cute!

b.c. Gurl said...

such a geat layout! all that stitching is fantastic! love the colours too :) off to check out the mission...

b.c. Gurl said...

I mean sketch! oops - too much going on around me! love how you did your circles too - what a great idea! I'll have to remember that.