Sunday, May 30, 2010

#106 at Creative Scrappers

My final sketch as part of Team M on Creative Scrappers...


Sorry for the not so great pic.. there is some sort of funky wave on the photo!!! GRR.. this is my sister and my two nieces last summer... who finally let me snap their photo. Don't get a lot of that from them lately.

Thanks Kristine for having me as part of Creative Scrappers these last few months....I have loved every minute of it! Kristine always sends us such unique and different sketches.. was a pure pleasure to be a part of the Creative Scrappers DT again!!! SUCH A TALENTED GROUP of contributers!!!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

WOW! You have been busy.Another great layout! Your sister and her girls and you and your kids certainly share a familiar look.

Vanessa said...

I really am diggin' all the different types of flowers you used!