Sunday, May 02, 2010

MC 0016

OK.. it is Mission to Create mission day again today..!


I have to admit...I had a wee bit of a hard time with this one.. getting all the concepts in.. but did it!! I really love using ALL 5 of the concepts each time.. and so far I have been successful!!!
Here is my page (did I mention I am loving making banners on pages too)

Our sponsor for April was Couture Cardstock.. I still had tons left over to use -- so I made this page again with their product! I just fell in love with this pink/coral colour.. I am lovin' it!!! A great thickness to their product as well! Every cardstock on this page was all Couture Cardstock!!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I can't imagine any concept being hard for you.You make it all look easy.Great layout!

Vanessa said...

Ohh it is a cutie pie page!!!
love all the strips!

Ann-Katrin said...

Lovely layout and congrats as a sketch designer for CS!

Andrea Amu said...

Really cute! Love all the different border strips and patterns :)