Saturday, May 15, 2010

More Couture Cardstock goodness to share !

Just wanted to share another page that I did for May at
Couture Cardstock using the Young Love Monochromatic pack!


It is an all pink pack.. full of different shades and textures!
I am loving all the different textures and the colours are so vibrant! I think I used every shade of pink from the pack on this page.. and only 1 piec of patterned paper :)

The flowers were also made from cardstock.. I will totally be doing that again and again!!!

5 comments:

Julie said...

This is beautiful Nicole! I would like to know how you made the flowers.They are great! I would of never guessed they were made of cardstock.

Aphra Bolyer said...

Oh my! The wonders you can work with some cardstock. LOVE it!

Vanessa said...

beautiful!!
I love the font you used for the A!

Dani Fai said...

I love your layout.
All itens on it are great. I like the colors, the material and the picture... is GREAT !!!
Lovely little baby !!!

Anonymous said...

This is so freakin' cute!!!! I love all the pinks you used and the font and the flowers.... the pic is too cute.