Sunday, August 29, 2010

Creative Scrappers today!

Today it is my turn to be the sketch artist for
and also a part of the DT using the sketch!

You can check out the sketch and the AWESOME DT takes on it HERE

I will share my page with you right now:


I LOVE the Basic Grey Basics papers.. so much, I bought the pack.. they are DELISH with glimmer mists or maya mists... and I couldn't resist adding another banner to this page again.. lol.

It was good to do a boyish page for a change, I seem to be stuck in a girly stage right now..whether it is Addison or pages of me and my buddies :)

Mission to Create is going live again today with some AWESOME card creations with last week's mission with GDT Mara-May Baca! If you haven't checked out the missions yet -- um, what are you waiting for!!! Start today with the card team's take on the mission to help get you inspired!

Speaking of Mission to Create, we are super excited to have a bunch of EXTREMELY talented GDT's lined up along with some fun sponsors!!! Please play along with us -- we love seeing everyone's work!

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh my goodness...this LO is PERFECT!!!! I have a soccer and tons of pics...so you have no inspired me to break them out and scrap!!!! LOVE!!!!!

Julie said...

This is a fab. sketch and an awesome layout as always.I love the banner and all the misting.You do great boyish layouts,and can switch it right over to a great girls when you need too.

Allison Cope said...

OMG Nicole! This is an amazing layout! Love it!

Vanessa said...

love the page! your right those papers are awesome-kicking myself for not getting some!
i love the boyish grungy look to your page!

RStovall said...

OMG! I used the same paper as you! I didn't even realize it until I posted my take on the sketch today! Great minds think alike!!
Here is my page.

Frances said...

I LOVE THIS SKETCH...and your layout too!!