Sunday, October 10, 2010

Creative Scrappers sketch!

It is that time again -- for another fabulous sketch from Creative Scrappers!

oh, did I forget to mention that Kristine was kind enough to ask me back again for another term???

:O)

Here is my take on this week's sketch that you can find HERE.


This sketch also celebrates Creative Scrappers 125th sketch and we have several GDT's sharing their pages with us!

A little story about this page.. I seriously found this paper drawing on the counter one day and knew immediately that I needed to save it forever. Do you ever do that.. see something or even a photo and know that you must scrap it -- NOW!
Oh, and I am now addicted to stitching on alphas.. as if I wasn't already sewing enough stuff already :)

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Soooo freakin cute!
I love the title!!

Deborah Marasa said...

love the art, love the layout, love that you are back again at CS!!

I must scrap that drawing of me as a princess RIGHT now!

Kat said...

great layout! i love all the fun elements that you have included on it...everything goes together so perfectly and it's just so much fun!

Julie said...

Everything about this is awesome.The title,the stitching,the photo,and the story behind it.Great moment captured.

Jocie said...

This rocks!!! What a sweet drawing...it makes me so happy :)
Congrats on another term!

Laura said...

this is really great Nic...what a treasure to scrap!

wherethey'llgo said...

Nicole this layout is adorable! Glad to have you back for another term at Creative Scrappers!