Sunday, November 28, 2010

Monday's Child

Mission 31 is up today over at Mission to Create, but amazing GDT Tonya Dirk!!

Please make sure to check out our blog.. we put a lot of work into it and LOVE seeing everyone's work!
Here is a quick share of my page based on this week's mission:


Used a lot of bits and pieces on this one of different collections that I was hoarding.. loved the colour concept this week and went with it! Love stitching some simple cardstock sticker alphas..gives a touch more colour and adds just a wee touch of texture too!

Hope you like it!

5 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

awwww, this is gorgeous! I love it!

Jess said...

such a wonderful layout!!!

curlyqmosaics said...

I love this layout. The felt letters & stitching are adorable!

Julie said...

I like all your layouts! Who could resist those great colors together,and that cute face!

Sarah Mullanix said...

great LO, i really love this design!