Sunday, January 30, 2011

Creative Scrappers #141!

OK.. gotta admit, today's sketch freaked me out a little!! The funky wave was cool, but threw me! I think it was the fact that I didn't have the right photos for it... so, I flipped the sketch and straightened out the lines a bit...

this is what I came up with!

Lots of Echo Park & October Afternoon in there.. love the bright fun summery colours.. and of course my sweet girls' big grin!!

*sigh* I miss that top pony tail. wonder if that shirt will still fit her this summer.. :(

Play along with us this week! Don't be shy!

15 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

love the clouds and the banner!
Awww, she's growing up :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

this is adorable Nicole!!!

Julie said...

I thought the same thing when I saw the wave,but you worked it out great.Love all the colors,banner and of course the cuteness of the photo.She's a doll.

curlyqmosaics said...

Such a sweet layout. Love the layering and the adorable photo!

Tricia Williams said...

GORGEOUS layout love the colours too Nicole :O)

Jocelyn said...

Just Perfect!!! I adore this one!!!

Wishing you a great one!!!

Diana Waite said...

THIS is just fun! I saw the wave and know what you mean--I like your take!

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful layout! Love the banner, clouds and that cute photo!

Diane Payne said...

Love this layout...so cute!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

Found you through the blog hop! Beautiful work

Jocie said...

This is a beautiful LO, Nicole!!

Allie said...

Your layouts and your blog is beautiful. I found you through the Scrapbook Circle blog hop.

Lacey said...

This is DARLING!!!

Alison said...

Great lo! Found you from the blog hop.

heidi said...

wow, i really love your style! it's very inspiring! so glad i "found" you thru the scrapbook circle hop!!!!