Tuesday, January 11, 2011

HOT !!!

Last week, some of my BFF's and I tried out HOT YOGA for the first time.

I gotta admit.. I was afraid I couldn't do it.

How HOT would it really be?
How am I supposed to bend like that?
Can I bend like that?
What if I pass out?
How stupid am I going to look?

Well, I did it anyways and survived.

It was hot, but manageable.
I couldn't do ALL of it, but I did more than I thought I would.
I didn't pass out.
Yeah, I looked stupid, but so did a lot of others ... and that is OK with me.

I am going back tomorrow with Jocie...
and she is going to help me keep going back over and over for the next month.

It's a new year.. and a new ME!!!


8 comments:

Julie said...

That is awesome! I had never heard of hot yoga before.I am not too flexible,but I think I could do it.

Jocie said...

Im sooo glad we can go with each other...we can look stupid together :)

Vanessa said...

yeah!!
i think it must be some awesome exercise..hot & hard ;-)

Diana Waite said...

WTG! The other day I thought i was going to pilates (another torture class...) and it ended up being Yoga. I haven't been in a while and I am NOT limber at all. I was glad to be off by myself so no one could hear me groaning in pain! :)

Deborah Marasa said...

it's a party! well, a quiet one. lol

Jocie said...

and a sweaty one....last night was very up close and personal! LOL

Laura said...

good for you Nicole!
I have some coworkers that go and love it! It's great you two can go together...keep each other motivated!

KrissyClarkMcKee said...

Let me know if it gets any easier! I am doing Pilates and that is enough for me right now!!!