Thursday, February 17, 2011

CP4U time!

Hey everyone! First off -- thank you so much for leaving comments for me.. I enjoy reading them.. so please don't be shy.. say HI :)

It was my turn today to offer the prompt over at CreativePrompts4U... and here is what I chose:

I just loved all the different little pieces of paper, and decided to use that for the starting off point for my page...it looks better IRL.  Man, i hate taking pics of pages here in the winter.blah.

Make sure you play along with us!! The Creative Crew does an amazing job every week, and the prompts are SO unique!

What are you waiting for! Play along!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Those are such cute photos. Love all of the stitching you did on your page.

curlyqmosaics said...

Super cute layout! Love all the photos, the sampling of papers and the stitching!

Julie said...

Great inspiration! Love all the little pieces of paper.

Deena said...

love this page, as always!

Diana Fisher said...

Love this!! I'm going to check that challenge out!

Diana Waite said...

okay, I'm REALLY liking the border with the pieces of paper! GREAT job!

Carolina said...

What a great layout! It looks fantastic, even in winter light! :)

Debbi Tehrani said...

That was such a fun prompt, and I just love your take on it! Fabulous colors, adorable photos, and awesome stitching!