Saturday, March 26, 2011

some Lily Bee love!

Just a quick post of another page I did using the Vintage Market kit over at Scrapbook Circle.


Honestly, just can't say enough good things about this kit - the mixes of patterns and colours are awesome, and there is zero thinking involved!! Yeah, if you wanted, you could add a bunch of stuff from your stash - but if you don't want to , or can't... you won't miss anything! I think all I added for this was a few punched shapes and some stamps!

I love the rich yellow colour of this paper - and it doesn't hurt that it is full of polka dots! I am a pure sucker for them. ;)

Last I heard, there were only a very small number of kits left - so what are you waiting for!!!

5 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Gorgeous page!!! So pretty!!

Sandra said...

This is truly gorgeous.

Diana Waite said...

this IS gorgeous!! I agree that yellow is delicious.

Julie said...

Love the yellow polka dot paper.It is great when a kit is so versatile and you can create so many great and different looking pages with it.

curlyqmosaics said...

This layout is just the cutest! Love the banner under that precious photo!