Sunday, March 13, 2011

Vintage Market

Got my Vintage Market kit this week from Scrapbook Circle --- and WOW!! It is SO pretty!! Crate Paper, Echo Park, Lily Bee, lots of yumminess going on!

I have a few things to post - but wanted to share a few quick cards I made using the kit:

Check out this super pretty button that is in the kit!!!

In case you are interested - here are a few sneaks of some other projects I have coming up using the Vintage Market kit:
Please check out what is in the kit HERE.

Make sure you browse the IDEAS Gallery to see what the other DT members did with Vintage Market !! It is worth the peek!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh a great kit indeed. I knew you'd be able to do something great with the papers.Love the cards and the peeks.TFS

Diana Waite said...

GREAT cards Nicole! I agree this kit is AWESOME!

Deborah Marasa said...

love it! can't wait to see the layouts!