Sunday, April 03, 2011

Creative Scrappers #150

Check out the fun sketch that went up today over at Creative Scrappers! I can't believe it is sketch 150 already!!! WOWSERS!!

Here is my page - lots of Echo Park on it. I love the bright fun colours in that pack!!!

Basically everything on this page is from Echo Park, with the exception of a few bits of diecut stickers from MME! Love that bird!

Hope you will play along with us this week and have a chance to with the prize from our sponsor this month - Scrapthat!

6 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

wait...did you just say you love that bird?! lol

sweet page!!!

Julie said...

Great page! I love the way you did the circle.Addison looks different in this photo.I had to look twice to make sure who it was.

Agnès said...

BRAVO!!!
Cette page est superbe!!!

Diana Waite said...

this is CUTE!

Jody said...

Love love love it! Very beautiful. Do you an e-mail address? I need to ask you something?

Jody

Caroline Elliam said...

Your LO is amazing, I love it!