Friday, April 22, 2011

Some quick cards

make from some of my scraps from the Jillibean Soup - Blossom Soup line  that I had from my April product pick at Let's Capture Our Memories.

I could resist making a doily from some white cardstock and using a Martha Stewart corner punch again...
Really love these papers on white cardstock -- those cardstck stickers have just the cutest phrases on it!!!



I am doing pretty good at my goal of making 1 card for every page that I make.. the stock pile is growing.. and it does help the scrap pile. I am definitely not an expert card maker.. but I am happy with how these turned out!

9 comments:

Deena said...

i think these are great, and you are more "expert" than lots!

Julie said...

What do you mean,you aren't an expert card maker? I love your cards and these ones are no exception.So pretty and I love the colors and embellishments.

Michelle said...

These turned out so cute!! I love teh little sayings. I too have and love that MS punch!!

Kelly said...

Can you put up a roily tutorial?

Allison Cope said...

Super cute Nicole!

Anonymous said...

oh i used to do that, but i ended up with a huge pile of cards, lol

Jocie said...

These are awesome!!!

Unknown said...

I love your cards & your blog for that matter!

Hannie C said...

Love your cards!