Friday, April 01, 2011

Spring is "Blossoming" !!

Spring is almost here in chilly Winterpeg.. thank goodness!!!

I wanted to share my first creation with my April Marketing Team choice for Let's Capture Our Memories

Jillibean Soup - Blossom Soup

let me say - when I got this line in my grubby little hands - i couldn't wait to dig into it and I created 1 page that night, which is this one:

 
 I love the colours, the fun patterns and seriously - all the embellies !!! Those butterflies and sugar picks are so CUTE!!! I should have gotten all of them, but just got the flower ones... for now ;)

Check out the Blossom Soup and all the new goodies that are loaded all the time at


4 comments:

Deena said...

super cute...what would you have done with all these colours if you hadn't had a gorgeous girl to scrap??

Vanessa said...

Just beautiful nicole!!

Julie said...

Love,love,love this one!Great colors and I love the placement of everything.

Diana Waite said...

slurpies, I LOVE them!! SUPER cute layot.