Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hello Sunshine

My very last project with the June kit - Garden Party from Scrapbook Circle!

I took apart the Maya Road sheer flowers, misted one red, and then added some buttons (instead of the pearls) and attached them to the page with some glue dots. I put them on looser than they were originaly as the size was a little too small for what I wanted on my page!  Then, I cut out a few of the green shapes from the green paper that matches this grey one, and then I stitched a radom grid over the cut out pieces.

It just adds a little texture and whimsy to the page!

6 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Very cute layout, and I adore the stitching. Great added touch!

Vanessa said...

Nicole..I love this!
I like how you layered the green cut outs over the grey..I think this has inspired me :)

Diana Waite said...

this is GREAT--love the stitching, just adds the right touch!

Julie said...

Oh this is great! The stitching adds a great feel to the page.Looks like you are enjoying some warmth.

Susan said...

I so love the sewing detail on this layout!!!

France Ringuette said...

Stunning... Love the look of your new blog..