Saturday, June 11, 2011

Let's Capture some My Little Shoebox!

I am so lucky to play with some My Little Shoebox this month at Let's Capture Our Memories!

Here is a quick page I posted on the blog the other day using lots of My Little Shoebox - Sew Cute:
 I love these little Maya Road mini words - their chipboard just soaks up Glimmer Mist like nothin'.. I used Electric Blue on one set and Suede on the xoxo...they sew on well too! You gotta love the little touch of Bazzill tulle on the dressform! SO cute!
 I cut out a bunch of the little buttons on one of the patterned papers and sewed them onto one of the diecut shapes! love the stitched effect. 
It's our 2nd birthday over at Let's Capture Our Memories - why not stop by and check us out, there is a little crop going on too!

oh - and stay "tuned" for another project coming up from me on the LCOM blog ;)

2 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous layout!!!

Julie said...

Gosh I love this layout! Love all the things you add and the stitching is perfect! You make every single layout look so stinking cute!