Friday, September 16, 2011

A few cards to share.!

Just stopping by quickly to share a few cards I made with more Girls Paperie for Let's Capture Our Memories this month!

I really love the vintage patterns in the line.. they do make for pretty patterns on cards too :)
 I mixed in a little of that Basic Grey ribbon tape I had picked up from LCOM a few months ago
 and here is one of the Pink Paislee Artisian Ephemra pieces all misted and inked up!
I added a few pearls to the flowers for dimension.


 Use a few of your punches.. and you can make the paper even prettier!

Hope you are inspired a little with these cards! Please visit the Let's Capture Our Memories blog to see what the rest of the DT has created this month!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I just commented on these at LCOM.They are beautiful,and original.You couldn't buy as nice a card at Hallmark!

Diana Waite said...

these are AMAZING Nicole--I'm serious! Just love the elements and loveliness...