Wednesday, September 07, 2011

My Girl

It is a new month and a new reveal of what I have been working on for Let's Capture Our Memories!

I was lucky enough to have Girls Paperie - Kitch this month, along with a few other goodies!

Here is the page I created with it:
I did a lot of fussy cutting of the quilt pattern and stitched over it.
  I mixed in some Crate Paper - Emma's Shoppe chipboard with it and it went perfectly with the line too. You can see a few peeks of it in these photos.. along with some buttons and Maya Mist in Hydrangea Blue and Red.
 Don't you love the Pink Paislee Artisian Ephemra.. can't believe I waited this long to pick it up and now it is sold out!! I left it plain here.. but I will show you later on this month what else you can do with them.
Hope you like it - I am so sad that Girls' Paperie is no more.. I have always loved their lines.. :(

We are getting tons of new stuff daily over at LCOM.. why not check us out!

6 comments:

France Ringuette said...

WOw, this is a stunning page, Love the stitching !

Jules the Bling Princess said...

Oooohhhh....Nicole, this is so sweet. Very creative. I'm with you - loved Girl's Paperie too. To answer your questions about my layout - it was glimmermist painted on with a fan brush (over masking tape). Cheers, Jules.

angie ashuk said...

Oh my gawd, the detail!!! Its beautiful!!! Thanks for your help on the links, and lets hope I can figure out how to comment on those blogs :)

Diana Waite said...

the stitching on this just ROCKS!!--the details are just AMAZING!!

Sherri said...

Love the quilt pattern, and stitching! Really cute layout. I've never checked out LCOM, think I'll head over there now :)

Julie said...

I love this! I love all the pretty colors and the fussy cutting and stitching.You always add such unique things to your layouts.You never disappoint!