Thursday, October 13, 2011

A big project to share

Well, not totally big, but there are lots of pictures in this post.. !

This month at Let's Capture Our Memories, I chose to work with Pink Paislee Mistables.
I said it before - I love this product line. It allowed me to use up some of my ever growing collection of mists that I have been hoarding lately.

I wanted to create something to hang in our kitchen, and this is what I came up with:
(sorry for the blurry picture - it was tough to take a good one of all of it)



 

I will spare you all the detail shots here...you can see them all over at Let's Capture Our Memories.
(you should totally head over there - it is worth it!)





2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Nicole..these are so awesome! They would look fantastic in your kitchen!

Nadine said...

I Love these Pictures in the frames. Very Very cute.