Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Just a note...


Just had to share a quick card I made for Jillibean Soup yesterday...used the Homemade 6 Bean Soup line for it. The Bits & Bites journalling tags are not just for layouts.. they are perfect for cards. I added one of the Soup Labels from the summer CHA release.. they are AWESOME. I think I need at least 2 more packs of each line of them!!

Join us on the Jillibean Soup Blog.. and let us know what kind of projects you like and would like to see.. and leave a little love for the amazing DT too! ;)

4 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what an awesome card... LOVE Jillibean Soup...

Julie said...

Great card!

Diana Waite said...

this is SO fun!!

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Cute card Nicole! I'm so excited to see more of your stuff and get to know you better through Scrapbook Circle!