Monday, October 31, 2011

One last LCOM project!

Wow - I can't believe it is Halloween already.  The kids are all getting ready to Trick or Treat tonight... will try to post some pics of my little monsters soon. But, for now, I will share one last project using some Pink Paislee Mistables that I did for Let's Capture Our Memories this month.

This time, I am sharing a page I did using the Pink Paislee mistable mask
and a whole lot of scraps from my stash too.
I really wanted to give some gesso a try - but I didn't have any - and didn't have a lot of time to go searching for some.. so I used a few layers of white paint and then misted it. It looks ok... I would love to still try the gesso though. I do, however, love the October Afternoon Boarding Pass alphas on this page.

Have a great and safe Halloween tonight... keep those little ones close by, if you are heading outdoors in your neighborhood.

And check out the Let's Capture Our Memories blog in November for some new inspiration from our new Marketing Team!

3 comments:

Diana Waite said...

this has such a COOL feel! I've never used gesso and would loved to as well...SERIOUSLY cool layout!!

Nadia Cannizzo said...

LOVE this!

Diana Fisher said...

I love how fun this page is! Gorgeous!