Tuesday, November 29, 2011

One last LCOM set of projects

... for November.. and then onto something new!

I loved my product choice for November  at Let's Capture Our Memories so much, I swear I used every bit and piece I could fit into my schedule..!!!

I always try to fit in a few cards with each month's product. That way I always have something handy when I need a card! Here are a few cards I made this month:
  
I love the Papertrey Ink tags on this one :)




 love making circular cards.
the flower shape on this one is too easy to believe! 
just one last one with some seam binding that I misted pink:
Enjoy!

Off to work on some final touches to my December projects !! Only a few more weeks until Christmas!!
Can you believe this year is coming to a close already???

2 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful cards! So much detail.

Deborah Marasa said...

LOOOOOOOVE these cards!