Thursday, December 22, 2011

Been in the Holiday Spirit!!

As I am sure most of you are - been busy at home baking, creating, wrapping... I have been playing with the Holly Jolly collection from Echo Park that I had this month for Let's Capture Our Memories!

Here are some projects that I made - they all took almost no time at all and were fun to do too!

A holiday paper banner for my dreary cubicle at work:
It was a lot of fun to make this - my boys helped.. and they want me to make some for home too! I think we will do that next year for sure!
A cute and easy little treat container for my desk:
I happen to LOVE those Maya Road snowflakes!!!

And I also made a couple more gift card envelopes for my co-workers too:
Seriously, can you believe Christmas is almost here!!
Where has the time gone!

All the best to you and yours this holiday season!

3 comments:

Annette Allen said...

what fun Christmas treats...

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

Love the cubicle banner idea! Those gift card holders are adorable! Merry Christmas Nick!

Julie said...

I love cute cube farm decorations! Wow,how thoughtful of you to remember your co-workers.That is awesome!