Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas 2011

is over at our place. All the gifts are gone - and all the food has been eating. The kids are busy playing with their new goodies and starting to get bored with each other..lol

Hope all you readers are enjoying a happy holiday with your family and friends!

Here today to share a page I did using some good ol' member inspiration for My Scrapbook Nook using the December kit - featuring Crate Paper Peppermint.

I chose to lift a page by the super talented Becky Williams and came up with this page:


I also had the Pebbles ribbon add-on for this month's kit and added some of the beautiful green ribbon with some foam holly I found at a craft store.

I added in lots of little strips from the one of the papers in the kit that look like little gift tags and pop dotted them!
A few little snowflakes and bling.. and voila!

Please join us on the My Scrapbook Nook forum - we always have tons of challenges and inspiration going on!

2 comments:

Annette Allen said...

this is an awesome layout...so cute..

Diana Waite said...

this is FUN!