Sunday, December 11, 2011

December Daily

I took the plunge and did a December Daily this year.. I have Echo Park Holly Jolly this month for
Let's Capture Our Memories DT work.. and it is so perfect for this!

 Lots of mist added to the cover of an old chipboard album, with some Holly Jolly chipboard too!
Here are a few of my fave pages from inside the book. You can see all of them over at the LCOM blog HERE
Love the journalling tag page from Echo Park and used it as a page for day 2:
I actually used a 6x6 paper pad instead of getting regular sized paper this month.. love all the punched out 25s for the last day!
 and since I was low on chipboard album pages, I threw in some tags and a Maya Road envelope - perfect for letters to Santa ;)
Hope you will check out the blog for tons of inspiratino from the Lets Capture Our Memories Marketing Team!!

4 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

Love that cover- the misting is fantastic! Love the journaling as well- I really like that the kids wrote up their owns Christmas wants- my daughter is only 2 but maybe next year I'll have her scribble her name or initial. Beautiful DD!

Deborah Marasa said...

love it Nicole!!
Joe wants Jets everything too. lol

Unknown said...

Your album looks really fantastic! Loving those bright colors. The handwritten note to Santa is a perfect touch!

Julie said...

Yet another awesome album! I'd say someone is a Jets fan! Love all the misting and details.