Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Note to Self

Is the name of this months kit at Scrapbook Circle.. I shared a page with you last week of myself.. and I wanted to share another page today of my favorite little girl using the same kit!
I just love all that is in this kit - I so love how Lisa manages each month to mix and match the perfect things for her kits!!! This one is no exception.  Of course, you know how fond I am of Jillibean Soup - and the Sweet and Sour line - and there were some bits and pieces of it in this kit :)  Mix that with some Pink Paislee, October Afternoon and American Crafts = WHAMMO - gorgeous kit!  I went a little pennant banner shape crazy this month.. ;)

Check out the shop and the blog for tons of DT inspiration daily with the December kit!! And just wait until you see what we have lined up for January :)

2 comments:

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous layout ♥

Annette Allen said...

wow so beautiful...