Friday, January 20, 2012

More Year-O-Logy

The Yearology line from Simple Stories available in the Let's Capture Our Memories store right now !! It  is perfect for keeping track of those special moments in your life - all the stories you want to be able to tell!


Today, I am sharing a page with you using the Yearology line with a story that I definitely want to remember later on in my life!

The Yearology line is really more than just paper... I love the THREE sticker sheets that you can get :
Calendar Stickers
Expressions - alpha stickers in various sizes
Fundamentals - shapes and images like these clouds and sun !

The stickers are great for layering and adding bits and pieces like this tag here:


 I just adore the cloud stickers.. and I love the print on them... the whimsical pattern too!!!

Another great part of this line is one of the paper - Flash cards. It has a lot of great quotes just perfect for your page. I cut one in half and made it longer on my page (see above).

The collection kit is a great purchase - you can get all this in one spot!!! Or check out the store and pick up which pieces you want to add to your stash!

Please check out LCOM the store is really great and there is a great contest going on now for a $50 GC to the store!! Check out the forum for all the details! You are not too late to get started :)










4 comments:

Julie Bonner said...

Love this page Nicole!!!

Diana Fisher said...

Love the colors and tone of this page. And especially those clouds! :)

Julie said...

Beautiful! Love the B&W photo with these papers.Great layering.

Laura said...

AMAZING!! I LOVE this Nicole!!