Sunday, January 22, 2012

Scrapbook Circle JANUARY!!

The January kit from Scrapbook Circle is so amazing, it is full of great lines and all lovey dovey too ;)

I love how the kits are full of different lines, patterns and texture. This kit is no exception. I love love love the black cheron pattern (that is so 'in" these days). I have a small problem with pennant edges to my pages.. so caution.. almost all my pages have that this month ;)

 I cut this pennant into a ton of piece of one of the Fancy Pant's papers in the kit, layered it with some scraps I had and stitched it all down one edge. Came together quickly.
 More fun stickers from Fancy Pants on some cardstock for layering :)
 and who couldn't love the MME strips package (the whole thing!) that is in the kit!! Love all the little kraft bits inside of it!

please check out this kit and others available in the Scrapbook Circle shop!! Share your pages with us on facebook and we could feature you on our blog!

2 comments:

Laura said...

these pics are so fun...love how you scrapped them Nicole. Those pennant edges are awesome!

Maria Therese said...

Beautiful layouts!!