Saturday, January 28, 2012

wanna see a sneak of something I have been working on....

 I can't share more yet.. but I am in love with this Fancy Pants paper !!! This time, I just picked up the 6x6 paper pad instead of getting the large sheets (thanks Deborah for the idea ).. I love the colour combo...and that long lost raw Heidi Swapp chipboard I found in my stash... I can't wait to share the whole page with you.. but that will have to wait!!!

More scrapping to come this weekend for me too.. I have no assignments to work on - can you believe!!! It is like a free reign time and I have no clue what to do.. isn't that horrible! I think I will take a chance to get some new photos taken and developed.. been a while since I did that :) Need to scour Pinterest for some cool and different photo ideas for my kids. I see moustache photos in my near future..lol

Have a great weekend!!! Please link me up to your weekend creations, so I can stop by and say HI.. I am trying to get back into visiting blogs.. the holidays kicked my butt and I have gotten very behind since December in visits... :)

5 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

that looks fabulous...can't wait to see. I love 6X6 and will not buy 12X12 unless I have to now.

I hope to create today too :)

Deborah Marasa said...

ps
stop with those damn carb and cheese recipes on pinterest!! I can't handle it! lol

Julie said...

Be careful Nic........Deb might un-follow you on pinterest...LOL.Love the little peek and I can't wait to see more.

Vanessa said...

I wish I could stitch as straight as you! Love the classic HS :)
And don't you stop pinning those..i love carbs & cheese-preferably served together :D

Sherri said...

THAT. looks. like it's going to be one fabulous layout. I picked up a few sheets of that paper too. Love they way they look together.