Thursday, February 23, 2012

Howdy :)

That seems pretty appropriate for some of the projects I have done this month for My Scrapbook Nook. The kit this month is full of western goodies from October Afternoon Sasparilla.

I thought it would be perfect for these campfire photos I had of the kids in the fall on a family picnic at the park.
I just love that woodgrain paper.. So fun right!!! The Flower sack pack makes the embellishing easy peasey too :)
and here is a quick card I made for one of the fun challenges over at the forum:
If you are ever stuck for inspiration - you need to head over to the Nook and check out the fun challenges!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

You really do create the most amazing projects

Jocie said...

so cute...lovin' the western feel! I can;t wait for summer...sigh

Vanessa said...

i want a campfire. right. now.
:)

Great page nicole :)

Julie said...

Oh this layout is awesome! I love the colors and the background paper and it is close to my top layouts of yours.Nice design!