Sunday, February 26, 2012

More Nookiness ;)

Ok, strange title, but I am in that kind of mood today. I just wanted to share a quick page I made using the Feb. kit from My Scrapbook Nook this month - featuring October Afternoon Sasparilla! I hear Sasparilla is tough to find in these parts...lol, so why not pick up the kit and save yourself a boat load of trouble - partner ;)

Anyways, here is my page for today:

 I love the tone on tone blues in this damask paper.. and the little splashes of red in this collection!! I did a little of messy stitching on this page.. you can't really see it great, except in real life.
  and thanks for the tip about my sewing machine..I don't know what happened...but I reloaded my bobbin and whammo --- my tension is fixed! whew? hope it stays, if not, I will have to fiddle with my sewing machine more. I cannot scrap without it ;) It is my go-to tool!

8 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

Fabulous layout! Love the color scheme and all the funky stitching, so fun and creative. TFS!

Mag said...

Such a gorgeons LO !

Julie said...

I love a little Nooky......LOL.Nothing wrong with that title.It is perfect.Love the damask paper too.

Danielle said...

Very cute layout, love the stitches! Your girl is so adorable!

Unknown said...

It's stunning, I love the colors together. But I don't like the word verification, lol !

Zarah said...

Fantastic LO! Love the playfulness of it. :D

Unknown said...

gorgeous

Unknown said...

you totally inspired me with this ! See in my nook gallery !