Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm Back.... :)


Wow, I am so tired today - got home late last night from a super scrappy weekend in downtown Peg City with the ladies from Scrapbook and Cards Today and Crop & Create!

There was about 140 people there - so many scrappers in one place was awesome!! 6 great vendors, prizes, dessert, , photo booth with props, flowers on every table, make and takes, lunch, challenges... and a variety of classes if you were into that too!



I helped TA two classes with Vicki Boutin - learned a few tricks myself - the technique class was jam packed full of tips and techniques.... new scrappers beware! lol

While I was away, my buddies Deborah and Jocie were left alone with my camera........

let your freak fly girls... lol

I was also lucky enough to meet Kimber McGray - my DT co-ordinator over at Jillibean Soup.
She is a doll! Glad we were able to meet, hopefully next time we can spend a little more time together!


On Friday night, we decided to go back upstairs afer the event was over and attempt to take a few photos - and then ventured outside to attempt to take a few shots there too!



All in all - I think it was a great experience! I would definately go again - the goody bags were incredible - the food was awesome, the prizes were NOT cheap.... and there was a great group of people too! We met a few nice ladies at our table... wish I had taken a photo ... but :(

So, I will leave you with these photos to decide if we had fun or not:



See ya next year at Crop & Create Winnipeg - or maybe Saskatoon if it is earlier ;)

7 comments:

Deborah Marasa said...

oh my...
lol
what a blast!!

Vanessa said...

Sounds like so much FUN!
Glad you had a good time :)

Sherri said...

thought of you all bunches, as i worked :) so glad it was a ton of fun for you Nic. i think next year, it's a must not miss for me too.

danni reid. said...

what a fun, fun time, glad you had so much fun my friend, you all look so happy!

angie ashuk said...

I didnt take any pictures...can you believe it:( My MIL did though, I'll have a few. I snuck out early, sorry I didnt get a chance to say good bye. But it was great seeing you after all this time. We live in the same city...that should not happen:s

Karry Weaver said...

Look at you! I have turned green with envy. Looks like a fabulous weekend! Maybe even a little scrapping got done it looks like?!

This is my first visit to your blog. It's gorgeous! I <3 your digi header!!

Julie said...

Wow! Look how long your hair is! Love the photos.Those glasses are so you.

I am so glad you got to go and enjoyed yourself.

It is nice to get out for a little me time!