Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sketch #199

is up at Creative Scrappers today!!
I am so lucky to be back on the team again as a layout designer + sketch designer too!

Here is my take on the sketch this week:
I finally dug into my Crate Paper - Paper Heart for this one. I used one of the large vellum envelopes instead of using paper:

and a few scraps of paper and bits of stamps I have collecting dust in my stash ;) 
Hope you will check out today's reveal to see what the rest of the DT did with the sketch!
check it out HERE

5 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

very nice!!!

Mag said...

Beautiful take on this sketch !!
love the colors !

sophie said...

oh! so preety !! love the punched hearts and the sweet colors!! you are so talented!

danni reid. said...

i love the stitching and hearts nicole, this is beautiful!!!

Julie said...

I was thrilled to see your layout for this sketch.I love having you on their team!