Friday, April 27, 2012

Creative Scrappers 205!

A new sketch went up on the Creative Scrappers blog by the awesome Kristine Davidson on Sunday.. this post was supposed to go up then too...but for whatever reason, blogger decided not to publish it! Grr :(

Anyways....I loved the clean lines of this sketch... and using my April Scrapbook Circle kit..
(yes, this is my 6th page with the kit)... I created this :
I just LOVE the fun colours in this kit!!!  Just add some neutrals - and in this case, I am calling yellow a neutral - and you are good to go! A good sketch helps pull it all together too!

Here is a couple closeups:
Look at all that amazing  colour!!!

 the Heidi Swapp colourable pennants are perfect!
 I think this hot pink is my favorite paper - goes well with the Jillibean yellow base too :)
finally used some flair - omg, i have so much hanging around it is crazy!!!

And did you see that Let's Capture Our Memories is having a Marketing Team call?

Check out the details HERE. I know there are lots of talented people who are out there... we want YOU!
Let me tell you - this is a very no stress team... Tanya is super easy to work with !

SO.. DON'T WAIT !! APPLY TODAY :) Call ends May 7

9 comments:

Zarah said...

What a fun and cute and HAPPY layout! It's adorable! I love all the mixed elements and colours, they really make this page special. WTG! :D

Sherri said...

Cute, cute, cute! Those colours are fabulous. Love the design, and your adorable photo. Have a great long weekend lucky girl!

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Very like the design of your page! It's so cute♥

Diane Payne said...

Love this! The colors are fabulous!

Deanna said...

Oh i looove this one! It might just be one of my favorites from you!

Unknown said...

great take on the sketch - ;love the bright colors

Gina said...

this is so sweet..love the mixture of colour and pattern! :) Gx

Alex said...

Oh, this screams happiness! LOVE all the fun and cute elements.

Carol said...

loving all the different patterns and layers here ;) gorgeous!