Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Get in the game!!

Game Day Chili that is... Jillibean Soup style :)

LCOM has a lot of the new CHA lines from Jillibean - and one of my personal faves is the Game Day Chili line. I couldn't help but pick some stuff up and create this page !

I love the fact that this is a kraft based line - but it is so clean on a simple piece of white Bazzill too!

I used some of the Pea Pods (diecuts), cardstock sticker sheet and the Bit Sized bites (journalling cards). I layered all these elements on the page - some popped with foam squares for some... well, POP!
 This piece of paper was my inspiration for the rest of the page.
 I chopped it all up - almost - and used bits of it on the layout, including the banner/pennant shapes and stitched them together, adding some stickers too.
Don't you love those Lilybee mini alphas - the orange colour is perfect with this line too :) I used the ones from the Happily Lost collection - but you could certainly pick up a bunch of other colours HERE

April is almost over - a new month around the corner - where did the time go!!! Make sure you check out our Facebook page for all the sales and store updates!

8 comments:

Zarah said...

What a cute, fun LO! :D

sophie said...

wow!! this looks cool Nicole!! love that banner!

Diana Fisher said...

Great page!! I have some of that collection and I'm itching to use it with Nate's T-Ball pics! :)

Patricia Roebuck said...

Love the colors and the kraft...that banner is adorable, and you even did different stitching?! So adorable!

Lilith Eeckels said...

Just gorgeous. LOVE how you did the title!

Diana Waite said...

CUTE layout!!

Tamika said...

I really love the alpha mix on the title, I struggle with that!

Unknown said...

Seems that your mojo came back ! Great boys LO!