Friday, April 06, 2012

Want a great deal??

Who doesn't right....well right now at My Scrapbook Nook there is a new deal for new kit subscribers:


Sign up for the April kit and receive a April grab bag for free...........and the May kit for free. After 1 year paid membership the 13th kit will be free too! We have a handful of kits left for April!!!!!


So, if you have been thinking about it - now is a GREAT time to go for it!! Let me know if you have subscribed from seeing this on my blog ;)

While I am at it - I might as well share a page that I did for My Scrapbook Nook with the April - Storyteller kit. Here is my dad in the 1960's. I don't know even how I had these photos, but came across them a few weeks ago when I was purging some scrap supplies!
I love all the little elements in the kit - the sticker sheets are AWESOME - love the sanded look:



Hope you will check out the kit HERE... there is always LOTS of inspiration going on in the gallery too! Check us out!




4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

wow this is AWESOME!

Angie Blom said...

love this layout Nic.. awesome !! xx

Alex said...

This is awesome!

Julie said...

Love it! Perfect papers and embellishments for this page.So glad you found the photos.