Monday, April 02, 2012

Were you a winner?? and more...

The winner has been announced over at Doodlebug for the Boys Only Collection - check it out HERE

I cannot say THANK YOU enough for all the sweet comments from the Doodlebug projects... thanks for saying HI too.. sometimes I feel like I am talking to myself ... lol

I have been lucky enough to have 5 days off work....and it was all good timing too! On Thursday, I received my April kit from My Scrapbook Nook .... featuring Crate Paper Storyteller

I was super inspired.. here are a few sneaks:

 


 Ah heck...why make you wait - here is one project I worked on last night:


It is a little cheapo frame that had 3 plastic frames on the front. I slid them out, used them as templates... and made paper frames instead. A little embellishing... and added a little banner along the top of the frame with the cutest Pebbles Clothespins!

I think I will bring this with me to work... :)

Come  back tomorrow so I can share with you what else I worked on this weekend..here is one sneak:
Have a great week!!

5 comments:

Jenny Evans said...

Love that frame!! Great idea!! Lovin the sneaks, too!! :)

Julie said...

Great frame! I don't know of a time when you aren't super inspired! You seem to make layouts up in no time,with ease.

julie e said...

Great projects!

Sherri said...

You had some serious mojo flowing. So glad you weren't under the weather for long. Your frame is so great, I love the size of it too. Thanks for your sweet words about my Scrap Street Pub. I was so excited to see your layout there too. I knew it was yours before I even read the blurb under the photo. I like hanging with you in the scrappy world my friend!

Tracee said...

Adorable frame! and I can't wait for the full reveal of all this lovliness! Tx