Sunday, April 15, 2012

You can go your own way...

My first share this month for Jillibean Soup - this time mixing Neopolitan Bean Bisque and Coconut Lime Soup!

I created a sketch for this month too... make sure to check it out on the blog ... AND we have a designer challenge for you too! Create a page with this months Designer Challenge - Jillibean Buttons - and you could be a GDT on the Jillibean Blog!!  so, flood our facebook page or even leave me a link here so I can pin you... and who knows!! You could win some free goodies and be a GDT too!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this!! Jillibean rocks!! Gorgeous layout!

Vanessa said...

Really love this! I want those alpha's..are they JBS too?

sophie said...

great layout! love how you use big banners on your layouts!

Julie said...

Love the title and those letters are great.Another sweet layout.