Saturday, May 26, 2012

Field Notes

yep, the new kit is up over at Scrapbook Circle!


Take a little peek here - there are more shots on the shopping site:


I just LOVE the little camera stamp - seriously, I was looking for one.. and WHAM!! suprise!!! one in my Scrapbook Circle kit! 

I love the mix of woodgrain, teal and green with some hints of yellow and red in this kit too!

Here is one page I did with this kit:
  I used my mask from last month's add on with a little OA Sprinklers behind the photo on the postcard paper.. cut a big butterfly using an old chipboard piece...
 and a whole bunch of layering..lots of stitching and goodies. :)
I know I have said it before - but dont miss out on these kits! The DT also has lots of inspiration to share, they are all so talented!! Check out the IDEAS page at Scrapbook Circle!

Have a great weekend!! It is dreary here -- so I am off to find something warm to do ;)

7 comments:

Deena said...

great page Nicole! love the layering!

Sherri said...

This is just FABULOUS!!! Seriously one of my faves of yours ❤ Man those kits are great too. You are so lucky to be able to work with them every month!

Monique Liedtke said...

Omg!! This is such a great page! Love all the layering and stitching!!!!

Amélie said...

great design!! great LO!!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Cool =) Love all the stitching!!

Kate Vickers said...

Awesome layout Nicole. I lov the way you distress your pages.

Diana Waite said...

TOTALLY gorgeous page!