Friday, May 11, 2012

Happiness

I had a new post go up at the Let's Capture Our Memories blog.

It is the perfect time of year for happy fun photos to pop up in our stash! I have been hoarding these photos since last year.... and this new Bella Blvd. sunshine/happiness line in the store is perfect for them!
There are some cool journalling sticker tags like this one available. I just added some alphas and a sticker or two to personalize it a little:

I am a big fan of manufacturers that make little odds and ends to use in the collection. I love stickers and chipboard - Bella Blvd. has lots - and there  is lots in the LCOM store too!

 This is a mix of some older chipboard from Bella with one of the new journalling stickers! Love how you can mix up the old and the new together and it just works!
 I am a big fan of using my computer to journal - I am not a fan of mu computer  and sometimes the typed out words are easier to fit cleanly on my page. Here is another one of those sticker journalling tags layered up with more stickers.

I hope you will check out ALL the Bella Blvd in stock now at the LCOM store HERE... and if you look clsoely - there are lots of great deals on some cool Bella Blvd supplies to snag up!

We are just finalizing our Marketing Team Call selections this weekend. I am hoping to contact the new peeps this weekend!! This has been a rough week for me, but feeling better now... and need to get caught up!! Have patience if you are waiting.... will be in touch soon :)

Happy Friday Peeps!!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I love this layout!

danni reid. said...

this is one of my absolute faves of yours, it is so happy and beautiful all in one, looove.