Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Some Jillibean and a sketch !!

Just wanted to share a couple projects that I did for May over at Jillibean Soup.

first up, a Mother's Day card for my mom :) using Southern Chicken Dumpling Soup

I love that soft pink mixed with the aqua/teal too. lovely combo!

Last month, I started doing sketches for our monthly sketch challenge over at Jillibean Soup!
I want to share a few closeups for you... I love all the fun stickers that Jillibean Soup has... 
 I used mainly the Bit Sized Bites (journalling cards), but I did cut down some of the fun Neopolitan Bean Bisque papers to the same size and layered them on the page too! I added a bunch of different Jillibean buttons - this month's challenge is to use BUTTONS!!! And Jillibean has lots of different kinds - stickers, diecut, wood, epoxy, even corrugated!
  
Here is the page I did all together


There is still lots of time to play along this month!! Check out the sketch HERE

If you participate- please share a link here on my blog so I can pin it on Pinterest :)


8 comments:

danni reid. said...

i love your card so much, the sentiment in different alphas is perfect!
beautiful layout nicole love the little bits in each square, really draws you in~!

Bente Fagerberg said...

Nicolethis is so lovely. Love the card you made for your mum. The string around the cardboard looks so cool.-And that layout with multiple photos is gorgeous!! Well done!!

Maja Stokk / eyovine said...

Such a cut card and a real fab layout! There´s so many great details to look at.

Sherri said...

Ahhh, I always adore a good grid, and this one is especially cute.

Amélie said...

very nice card! And your layout...love it!

Carol said...

pretty sure i need that yellow wooden button.....swoooon!!!

Pam said...

I think I need to play along with the sketch, I love it and your take:)

Sweet card too!! You mix the different lines so beautifully:)

Julie said...

Sweet card,and awesome layout! I am so far behind in my blog commenting!