Friday, June 29, 2012

Using my stash!

Been trying to use up more of my ever growing stash these days. I have spent some time working on a few projects with some American Crafts products  - gee I wonder why ... lol

Here are a few things I made. First up is a card I made using a little old and a little new AC. I love the chipboard heart and that pretty polka dot ribbon I had in my stash mixed with some Dear Lizzy and glitter cardstock I have been hoarding !!!
I made this layout using only my 6x6 paper pads... I chopped and trimmed a bunch of Dear Lizzy and Amy Tangerine papers and went to layertown :)
 I love the Remarks stickers and added some layered on more patterned paper and some stitching:
 The camera is one of my favorite images from the Dear Lizzy line - I stamped some sentiments from the new date stamps and stitched them onto the "frame". I will be doing that again :)
 I added some touches of teal glitter paper on the page and layered it all together with some slightly messy edges for some texture to it:

I also created this page of my sweet girlie on her third birthday using lots of Dear Lizzy again - I used my 6x6 paper pad again and you cannot tell! I love the 6x6 pads - what a great value for your $$$ and you get a lot of the collection too:
 I mixed up a few different thickers around the page for the title over the stitched papers and tags:
 and I finally used my Dear Lizzy adhesive paper !! I love the fun heart shape with the chipboard alphas on top! I so want to make a t-shirt for Addy with that heart stitched all over!! I just wish I had it in different colours :)
 I also did this last 8x8 framed project - it was a bit hard to photograph because of the vellum (thanks Deborah). Here it is in the frame:
 and just as a "page":
 It is a little hard to tell, but the butterflies were traced onto the vellum and then cut out everywhere, except the middles - I stitched them down and then added some more Dear Lizzy and glitter paper butterflies behind them. I added a few sparkly buttons to a couple of the butterflies too!
 I think this is going to go into Addison's room- will be the right touch for one of the smaller walls in there!

That's it for today!!!  Its a long weekend here - and the weather is WARM!!! We are going to the Canada Day fireworks on Sunday... hope the kids hold up and aren't too grumpy :)

2 comments:

Jenny Evans said...

Wow, these are all amazing!!

Diana Waite said...

GORGEOUS creations! WAY to use up the stash!!