Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Some Pebbles Releases

I am super excited to start with Pebbles - look at the new releases coming out at CHA this week!!!

First up a Halloweeny collection Tricks & Treats  - I see a lot of opportunity for this for non- Halloween pages too!

Next up is Walnut Grove
I can't decide if I love that collection the most or this one - Seen & Noted



Hello colour RIGHT??? Check out more of the goodies on the Pebbles Inc. Blog! There are tons of cute embellies, and more to go with the collections that you must see!

3 comments:

justem said...

I got to see everything in person on Tuesday. It's SO awesome. I can't wait for the box to come!! (Thought Christa P, Pebbles veteran, told me we probably will get a big box of their last lines first...)

Tamika said...

I'm liking Seen & noted!

beckyjune said...

I LOVED the new releases from Pebbles and can't wait to see what you make with them. "Seen and Noted' is one of my absolute faves from this CHA.