Thursday, August 30, 2012

Jillibean Soup - Grandma's Lima Bean Soup!

well, I sure wouldn't eat my Grandma's Lima Bean soup....but I sure will scrap with it!! 

I love this new line from Jillibean - the colours mixed with pretty doily images!! It was a dream to design this page for the booth at CHA Summer 2012:
I just love the wood flags that Jillibean Soup has too - these are so perfect!!
 I did some mad stitchery and pop dotting on the hearts :)
 just look at that lovely doily!!! actually, look at both! hand cut from a couple of the papers in the line:

Here is a quick card I made with the same line - using the popular sunburst idea you see a lot lately:
 just use some scraps of paper, a corrugated heart, a button and some twine - voila!

Check back again soon for more projects! Hope you are having a great summer :)

4 comments:

Diana Waite said...

Can I tell you I LOVE your layout and the hearts?! AWESOME!! Your card is pretty darn cute as well!

angie ashuk said...

1st, could Addison be any cuter? Man, she's going to break some hearts!!! 2nd, your layouts never cease to amaze me!! Great job Nic!

Tamika said...

You make it look so fabulous! I love all of your embellishing work!

Rebecca Keppel said...

i LOVE those hearts on the layout and the sunburst card is beautiful!